Since I have a family, I deal with medical bills quite often. It’s just a fact of life when you have two kids.
One thing I cannot understand is how inept our medical system is at billing. This should be a solved problems and here are my recommendations for Allina mostly:
- Give me a login, or have me sign up (or at least be able to)
- Consolidate ALL OF MY BILLS under that single account
- Let me sign on and see all of my current, past, and pending bills
- Allow me to pay for the bills from that site
- Give me information about how much I have spent historically
- Be more transparent with where the money is going
I know I’m asking a lot, but we are talking about millions upon billions of dollars here, so having a good system for customers to see information and pay bills would be great.