Last Updated: Jul 1, 2016
Currently living in Minnesota, trying to juggle many different aspects of my life. Here is a list of the things I am focusing on right now:
- being a husband and a father
- learning a ton about IT operations at Martin Luther College
- volunteering as much time as I can at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- working toward my MA in IT Leadership from The College of St. Scholastica
- helping to run the family farm
- do technology consulting in the area
- help host a few websites for people and businesses
- try to help out with the openSUSE community
- being a somewhat active member on the Rands Leadership Slack
- learning as much as I can
- spending way too much time on my devices
I want to learn how to (properly) program and also attend and speak at more conferences. I’m stretched about as thing as I can be, so I apologize ahead of time for saying “no” to things.
I’ll continue to update this page as things change.